General Terms and Condition.
We here at Tarai Environment Awareness Samiti, and the beneficiaries we seek to help, are dependent on the quality of our members, supporters, donors, volunteers as well as good will and trust of our supporters. We are therefore committed towards protecting any personal information we obtain about you, We do not share any information of our visitors to any other parties.
Tarai Environment Awareness Samiti deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission, goals.
To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Organization, we maintain the following policies:
- We only take personal information like, Name, Contact Information, PAN Number, Address only for the purpose of Raising Funds/Online Donation.
- Without concerning you we do not share these information to any other body/ Organization.
- We do not trade on any personal information and data.
- Donors, Visitors can request anytime by writing us from any type of update from us.
- Our hosting data server provides data protection meeting PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), encrypted communication via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, intrusion detection for all devices and network nodes, state-of-the-art firewall infrastructure that detects malicious application attacks, virus protection, network load balancing devices via Citrix, and patch management, security and vulnerability monitoring and tracking, and SQL server attack protection via applications to detect SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Attacks.
How do we use the collected Information:-
Here at Tarai Environment Awareness Samiti, the personal data of the donors are used to distributing receipt and “THANKING’ to our donors, sharing the news letter and updates upon the upcoming event, project, fundraising program, internal analysis such as analytics and research, record keeping, survey and other fund raising related activities.
Tarai Environment Awareness Samiti is committed to protecting donor personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.